« Home | Better than the best » | Flowers within flowers » | Lalbagh in full bloom » | A motley » | Dinner at my place - 7 pm sharp » | Shy damsel amongst bougenvalia fronds » | Spoilt for choice » | Tension amidst tension » | Close encounters and Live 8 » | Raising an empty toast » 

Thursday, September 01, 2005 

Input and output


I had to post this seemingly unpalatable image just for the sheer luck I had with it's timing. But there can be nothing obnoxious with nature can there? Where would that leave us if it were?

cool pic ...

thats a nice pic.. how come i am the only one not able to shoot photos like this??? :(

oh my god that is beautiful! how did you get it? do you have a macro?

This is an explosion of colors if I have ever seen one!!!!!

wow

Everyone - Thanks for viewing the image. I Don't have a seperate macro lens, but my camera has a decent macro focal length. Have had good fortune in finding interesting subjects too :).

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel