« Home | Lalbagh in full bloom » | A motley » | Dinner at my place - 7 pm sharp » | Shy damsel amongst bougenvalia fronds » | Spoilt for choice » | Tension amidst tension » | Close encounters and Live 8 » | Raising an empty toast » | ...and along came a spider... » | As shallow as a petri dish » 

Monday, August 22, 2005 

Flowers within flowers



This flower rather reminds me of the song "I am the walrus" - which appears to have been composed by stitching together three separate songs! I like the fuzzy background of people here as its different from the more ubiquitous hazy green/natural backdrops for similar macros.

This is a Zinia right? Beautiful.

no clue really

Beautiful capture!

Lovely shot!

You've got some nice pictures here!

Keep'em coming!

-Sriram
http://thetraces.blogspot.com

Was just browsing through your blog - This is lovely Sidd!

- Kanchana

Kanchana, Suyog and Sriram - glad you liked this image.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel