« Home | Tension amidst tension » | Close encounters and Live 8 » | Raising an empty toast » | ...and along came a spider... » | As shallow as a petri dish » | The wicked witch of the north! » | The GIANT peanut tree » | Baby you can't drive my car » | And registered your flat shall be » | I'm on a roll... » 

Sunday, July 03, 2005 

Spoilt for choice



A view of the juices section in my neighborhood supermarket. Would recommend a new brand called Coolers to anyone who likes jamun and panna (green mango juice). The jamun juice specially tastes just like the fruit - the same rough sensation you get on the tongue after consuming the actual fruit. After drinking it I felt as if I was transported to some exotic wild forest like location!

You seem to like patterns a lot, right? It's nice to see that you take your camera to these everyday locations. You can get wonderful pictures here, you know.

I love aam panna though I am afraid I have not tasted the Coolers one. I like the one under the Frooti brand name. I heard it did not do too well and they want to wind it up. Such a pity. This weekend, will try these!

True Suyog, patterns have their own appeal that shows up in snaps. I remember a snap you took of many similar idols stocked up in a shop. That one and the one you took of the transverse cross section of a family of ladies fingers were really capturing! Regarding panna, have it with some salt, chilli powder, jeera powder and crushed & dried mint leaves. Tastes quite heavenly :)

talking of jerra powder.. I somehow recollect Ragunath-Trichy and masala lassi.. camel rings bells? :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel