« Home | Baby you can't drive my car » | And registered your flat shall be » | I'm on a roll... » | And then there was one » | ...its going to be a bumpy ride!! » 

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 

The GIANT peanut tree



Saw this peculiar fruit-bearing tree in Malleswaram (18th cross near the Margosa road junction). An elderly cobbler (strangely sitting away from the shade of the tree on the uneven crumbling pavement) told me in a hoarse voice that the tree was haunted by a specter who (in hushed tones) was referred to as the wicked with of the north! Wonder if he was reading The Wizard of Oz of late?

Poop

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel