« Home 

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 

...its going to be a bumpy ride!!

Thats that! Finally got down to buying my own little cyber-plot. I know the blog's name is totally non-original..but hey dont curse me..when your in front of a "Enter a user name or password" kind of screen, thats when your mind decides to take a break! So the easiest way out was to think of a psuedo-philosophical line dedicated to the fab-four.

Writing these first few lines have been much tougher than I had imagined. But I am glad to have got off the starting blocks. Hope the force is with me the next time.

Well how come you didn't remember "donaldduck.blogspot.com"!!!!!
Enjoyed every bit....favourite being "Mr. Joe"!!!!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics

Previous posts

Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel