« Home | ...its going to be a bumpy ride!! » 

Thursday, June 02, 2005 

And then there was one

Its been an eternity since I started my blog and made the first post. Actually that one does not even count..it was more of scribbling something to be done with after inaugurating the blog.

I un-bashfully admit that it was sidin's blog that inspired me to try a hand at doing the same thing. I started off with full josh and immediately realized that it much harder than it seems. I think one needs to remove a feeling of consciousness while blogging. Should not worry about how good it reads. Its got to be honest and effusive in flow. You can't expect to churn out a Renoir each time.

All this counseling has allowed me to get a 2nd post down... hope I can avoid reviewing it :)

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel