« Home | And registered your flat shall be » | I'm on a roll... » | And then there was one » | ...its going to be a bumpy ride!! » 

Wednesday, June 22, 2005 

Baby you can't drive my car



Got into this taxi on Malleswaram 18th cross we had called, and found pretty soon that it was punctured! The driver seems quite hopelessly helpless

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel