« Home | Catching a breather » | All together now » | A natural 'Master' stroke » | Input and output » | Better than the best » | Flowers within flowers » | Lalbagh in full bloom » | A motley » | Dinner at my place - 7 pm sharp » | Shy damsel amongst bougenvalia fronds » 

Friday, September 16, 2005 

The Pied Piper



A prime exhibit of a "Funambulus palmarum", posing nicely for the camera inside the Lal Bagh gardens (Bangalore). I shot from a fair distance, and hence the slightly fuzzy snap, but this one is still amongst my favourites.

I dropped in last time but the photos wouldnt load. I got several of them pied pipers in my house compound. And they are quite comfy in the house too :)) But you will agree they are cute.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....lovely contrast there. yes i do try on the comp, and i usually frame 1/3rd :D but my macro shots SUCK, focus is terrible and exposure all wrong. *sniffle* shall stick to landscapes

[Silverline] - Them pipers sure do look cute :). Sadly hardly see any in urban Bangalore. Lucky you!

[make it new] - All the best with your landscapes :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel