« Home | Delicate beauty crawls to *Glory* » | Jaipuri graffiti » | Notes on a scale » | The colourful male » | Eyes » | My first panaroma » | Wild beauty » | Grub on grub » | The case of the abandoned footware » | Flight into the twilight » 

Monday, March 27, 2006 

A makeover

It was time to bring in some change. Thanks to Suyog for making me realize that black looks great (especially as a background for photos), and to Varun whose profound blog made me aware of 'Flickr badges' (the dynamic array of images on the right, fed from my flickr account).

erhm, fodder for your, er, cannon...

Like this new template of yours Sidd!

Kanchana

Thanks Kanchana. Lovely pics K!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel