« Home | Jaipuri graffiti » | Notes on a scale » | The colourful male » | Eyes » | My first panaroma » | Wild beauty » | Grub on grub » | The case of the abandoned footware » | Flight into the twilight » | Drive-in bhakti » 

Monday, March 20, 2006 

Delicate beauty crawls to *Glory*


This snap won me first place at the weekly Bangalore Shutter Bugs contest. Delicate was the theme for the contest, and this was my formal Flickr entry for the competition. Coincidentally the third placed picture was also an arachnoid based one! Seems a paradox then that spiders are one thing most people are petrified of.

Congratulations!!

Congratulations! This picture deserves it! Very well shot!

Silverline and Samcam - thanks for your appreciation

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel