« Home | The case of the abandoned footware » | Flight into the twilight » | Drive-in bhakti » | Fields of gold » | Unfinished business » | Opening Up » | Resurrection of the Jedi » | Pecking in public » | Field Mice » | Corporate Inspiration? » 

Thursday, January 19, 2006 

Grub on grub

nice closeup...but what is that? it definitely is not the best looking thing i've seen...;-)

*yikes*
nice shot though

good Job boss, Lage raho!

good Job boss, Lage raho!

[Kris] - This is the caterpillar you find at times inside pea pods.

Wow! Nice macro.

this grub looks cute!! if you look closely, it seems like it is chuckling to itself over a joke. :)

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel