« Home | Flight into the twilight » | Drive-in bhakti » | Fields of gold » | Unfinished business » | Opening Up » | Resurrection of the Jedi » | Pecking in public » | Field Mice » | Corporate Inspiration? » | Dating dilemmas » 

Wednesday, January 11, 2006 

The case of the abandoned footware

Trampled underfoot




Lonely soul

Nice concept Sidd. I too have always been fascinated by the abandoned footware on roads and other public places. It always starts me thinking on the story behind them. Whether they were left behind by purpose or accidentally...Looks like a good point for you to write a story to accompany these pictures.

[Suyog] - The one of the shoe is quite puzzling. Really wonder who or what would do such a thing. Was tempted to name it "Life under a road-roller".

[queer] - Thanks for visiting.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel