« Home | Corporate Inspiration? » | Dating dilemmas » | Pinned down » | Homeward bound » | No need to say cheese » | Live bird on wire » | Colours » | Worn » | Empty Headed? » | Slloooowwww... » 

Friday, December 23, 2005 

Field Mice



We are lucky that the adjacent plot and the plot behind our backyard are vacant. This means that we get to see plenty of different birds and animals living out their lives. In my three days or so since coming, I have seen and caught on camera mynas (of two varieties), sparrows, bulbuls, partridges, parrots, sun birds, pigeons and something that resembles a roadrunner. Amongst the animals I get to see goats, camels (occasionally), dogs and cows. But I was fascinated most by the plenty of field mice that scurry around.

Hi Sidd,

Nice snap.. How did you manage to take this, aren't they fast runners ? Was this in Jaipur ?

Take care
Kanchana

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel