« Home | Colours » | Worn » | Empty Headed? » | Slloooowwww... » | Fresh » | Dainty legs on display » | Unused » | Utilizing Solar energy efficiently » | ...and pink is the colour of heaven » | O' Piya piya... » 

Friday, November 25, 2005 

Live bird on wire


also known as Bird on live wire!

Very nice colours again. This must have been a hard one to capture ?

Kanchana

oh i say! green bee eater!!!!

Thanks everyone. A bee eater it is :).

Was not tough to capture this Kanchana. The zoom on the camera did all the work.

Brilliant stuff. Like the composition and the blue skies which form a perfect backdrop.

Thanks Sreejith and Suyog for your appreciation.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel