« Home | O' Piya piya... » | Stand at ease... » | On the trail of the red velvety mite » | At the lord's feet » | The force of the bhel* » | The Pied Piper » | Catching a breather » | All together now » | A natural 'Master' stroke » | Input and output » 

Thursday, October 06, 2005 

...and pink is the colour of heaven


The sky as the sun sets over Hebbal, Bangalore.

Nice colors! Some very interesting pictures on your blog. Good to see the Panasonic community growing :). Check this guy's pics - http://armoks.com/ . He uses FZ-10.

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I don't click daily, but post an image daily for my store :). Shaikh was my batchmate at IIT Bombay, so he can't be that person from REC Trichy.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel