« Home | Unused » | Utilizing Solar energy efficiently » | ...and pink is the colour of heaven » | O' Piya piya... » | Stand at ease... » | On the trail of the red velvety mite » | At the lord's feet » | The force of the bhel* » | The Pied Piper » | Catching a breather » 

Saturday, October 15, 2005 

Dainty legs on display


Also known as "The acrobatic centipede". PJ Time now -

Q: Why was Mr. Centipede always late for the party?
A: It took him time to lace up his boots.

Q: What goes 99-Clonk, 99-Clonk (Hint: Long John Silver)?
A: A centipede on crutches.

Incidentally, PJs were also called kadis by some people back in college. Wonder if that is a familiar term?

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel