« Home | Wild beauty » | Grub on grub » | The case of the abandoned footware » | Flight into the twilight » | Drive-in bhakti » | Fields of gold » | Unfinished business » | Opening Up » | Resurrection of the Jedi » | Pecking in public » 

Friday, January 27, 2006 

My first panaroma


I think the panorama maker did a decent job (sadly this can't be viewed in a very large size here)! This is part of the Jaipur skyline formed by taking four photos. From L to R: The hospice of the SDM hospital, a famous fort (owned I think by the Maharani Gayatri devi), the red and white buildings of the Jaipur Development Authority, the familiar Birla mandir, more JDA, houses in Bapu nagar. The Aravalis form a nice backdrop. Towards the right you can see its quarried faces.

PS: A larger verison is visible here on Flickr.

Good Shot sendi. I like it.
I just want to take this type of picture. so plz give me some tips.
i have CANON POWERSHOT A400.
thanx.

Jitu bhai. Can you send me your e-mail addess again please.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel