« Home | Grub on grub » | The case of the abandoned footware » | Flight into the twilight » | Drive-in bhakti » | Fields of gold » | Unfinished business » | Opening Up » | Resurrection of the Jedi » | Pecking in public » | Field Mice » 

Tuesday, January 24, 2006 

Wild beauty



This is my entry to the Flowers theme of the weekly Bangalore shutter bugs contest. I wanted to post something pretty but also different from the more commonly seen disc shaped flowers, and hence choose this one.

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel