« Home | Parched » | Just minding my business... » | The sordid link » | Just dessert » | Poised for flight » | The Orange prickly wood eating monster family » | India shining » | The bright side of the moon » | A makeover » | Delicate beauty crawls to *Glory* » 

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 

Classical chirps



I guess dragon flies don't exactly chirp. But this one does quite resemble an Indian classical music artist, rhythmically waving an outstretched palm while singing. The image is actually rotated ninety degrees anti-clock wise. In the top left corner you can spot the edge of a fluorescent lamp - the soul audience to the crooner's performance. The image has a greenish look because I messed up with the white balance. Again!

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel