« Home | Just dessert » | Poised for flight » | The Orange prickly wood eating monster family » | India shining » | The bright side of the moon » | A makeover » | Delicate beauty crawls to *Glory* » | Jaipuri graffiti » | Notes on a scale » | The colourful male » 

Friday, April 07, 2006 

The sordid link

Why do pest exterminators make ideal IT test engineers?
...because they help in raising a lot of bugs.

- authentic elderly Camel humour

Amazing and useful web page. Thanks for posting this. It’s useful and useful. Keep up the amazing.
pest exterminator bangalore

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel