« Home | Just minding my business... » | The sordid link » | Just dessert » | Poised for flight » | The Orange prickly wood eating monster family » | India shining » | The bright side of the moon » | A makeover » | Delicate beauty crawls to *Glory* » | Jaipuri graffiti » 

Monday, April 24, 2006 

Parched


This is my entry to this week's Bangalore shutter bugs contest titled Summer.

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel