« Home | Such a pain... » | The Practical Guide to Going Digital » | A French treat » | Au revoir Highbury » | A bane of a bone » | Reichweite heraus zur Schale - the Cup is within ... » | The great Indian divide » | In harmony » | Classical chirps » | Parched » 

Saturday, June 13, 2009 

What's the fuss with wordpress?

Must confess I frequently feel outdated about some of the things that could be done online. I only got to know a few month ago that just about any song you would want is already available on some benevolent soul's computer online. For free. No strings attached. Took me a while to digest. I am stumped about how record companies even continue to exist. Back to wordpress...why are all my friends from blogpost moving over to wordpress? I guess it's to do with some additional flexibility that wordpress offers? Too lazy to dig that out today. Could someone reply with a summary? Please (often helps)?

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel