« Home | In harmony » | Classical chirps » | Parched » | Just minding my business... » | The sordid link » | Just dessert » | Poised for flight » | The Orange prickly wood eating monster family » | India shining » | The bright side of the moon » 

Wednesday, April 26, 2006 

The great Indian divide



India, though developing at a fast pace, remains a land of remarkable disparity. While some people are forced into a livelihood of menial labour and toil, others get to choose from the multitudinous white collar jobs now available. It is this inequality that I am trying to potray here - the new age yuppie, screaming past in his car with a swanky rear spoiler stares in amazement at Mr Nagaraj, who is driven to perform tricks on his bike to earn his living.

This is my entry to this week's Bangalore shutterbugs photo contest themed 'Work'.

Hello! 

How do you change the size of your monitor?

Wow, I've found the same to be true too!  Where did you get that at?  

Bye, - MyGirl! 


how I make money with paid surveys

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm The elderly camel
  • From India

My profile
Email me


My Flickr account
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from Siddhartha_N. Make your own badge here.


I also write at: Desicritics
Creative Commons License

All images and text in this blog are licensed under a Creative Commons License. Reproduction in any form (original or processed) without prior consent of the author is a violation of this copyright.

© 2005 - The Elderly Camel